Membership of the 5049 Coastal Community Association is free – we do not charge for membership. The 5049 Coastal Community has a membership of over 700 local residents along with some 2400 households receiving our quarterly newsletter delivered to their letterbox. Membership offers you:
- the opportunity to join with other residents of the 5049 coastal community in Marino, Kingston Park, Seacliff Park and Seacliff – and
- be more involved in our local area.
We simply add you to our confidential community email group so we can keep you informed of matters of importance, local events in our suburbs and any specific roles you may wish to contribute to in our Association or other community organisations.
It’s easy – please just complete the below information, and we’ll be in touch
"*" indicates required fields
As a volunteer-led organisation, the 5049CC Association is always keen to connect with people with particular interests or skills, and willing to be involved – knowing that you’ll receive friendly support wherever you can help. Please indicate on your membership form if you’d like to talk to us about assisting as a volunteer in any of the following:
- Neighbour programs: Organising and publicising community events; delivering the service of the Neighbour Trailer around our area
- Communications: Updating our website or Facebook page; writing or editing articles for our newsletters; deliver newsletters
- Join the Steering Committee or a specific task group or project: Helping with the direction the Association takes; contributing to the organising of specific campaigns or projects; involvement in coordinating membership or sponsorship growth
- Monitor and report on media and council meetings: on matters relating to the 5049 community
- Administration: All aspects of 5049CC administration and correspondence; writing grant applications.
Members receive the following:
- An electronic copy of our quarterly newsletter ‘5049 Communicator’
- Updates on key issues affecting our community or an occasional ‘call to action’ on urgent issues
- Emails on relevant activities or events in the area
- Optional notifications regarding the Linwood quarry at Marino when they are blasting (some nearby residents are affected by dust and vibration)
- An occasional electronic survey on issues in our area
You are welcome to email us on matters you would like addressed or have included in the newsletter or on our website. We always respect your privacy and will not share your details with anyone unless requested by you.
If you wish to be removed from the 5049 Communicator email group – simply send us an email with the words ‘Remove me’ as the subject line and we will remove you from the Database.